Mark Tomczak is a software engineer in Pittsburgh, PA. He learned to program originally on Apple ][ and Macintosh
computers, and graduated from Carnegie Mellon University in 2006 with a Bachelor of Science degree in Computer Science
(with a minor in robotics).
- Conway: Simple implementation of Conway's Game of Life using HTML5 canvas to render the cells.
- Estimator: Based on XKCD 1205, a simple estimation calculator to determine if it is worth the time investment to automate a routine project.
- Get Carded: Simple flash card display tool. Paste your own text into the input box to have it formatted as a selection of flash cards you can page through. Cards are stored to browser local storage so your state is saved when you close the browser.
- Wheel: There was, way back in 1992, a toy in McDonald's happy meals in the shape of the Nickelodeon blimp. You'd blow into it, and it would spin two spinners to select a category and a letter; then, you take turns naming things starting with that letter in that category. Well, I missed it so I implemented one. Click (tap) the wheels to spin them.
- Yahtz: A very simple pass-and-play Yahtzee game implemented in JQuery